Beat The Heat With FruChef’s Easy to Make Strawberry Ice Cream This Summer!
by FruChef | 23 April, 2018
As the temperatures soar, it is important to keep cool and hydrated – but who says that can’t be done the fun way? Here’s FruChef’s take on the Strawberry Ice-Cream of your dreams, made with our Premium Dehydrated Strawberries that will not only cool you down but can satiate that sweet tooth in a healthy way too! Easy to make, and easier to prepare, we suggest you give this a try today!
1 cup (250 mL) of milk
1/3 cup (75 mL) liquid cream
3/4 cup (100 g) of sugar or sugar-free
2 tbsp (15 g) of skimmed milk powder
1 1/2 oz (120 g) of FruChef’s Dehydrated Strawberries – Get yours here!
* You will require a basic ice cream maker for this recipe.
1. Cut FruChef’s Dehydrated Strawberries.
2. Blend them with a hand blender or food processor using some of the milk for ease in blending.
3. Combine milk and cream in a saucepan.
4. Add the strawberry pulp.
5. Then add milk powder and sugar.
6. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
8. Put the mixture into a bowl or a cap, and put it to cool rapidly in a water bath with cold water and ice. Stir regularly with a spatula.
9. Film the cold container and reserve the mixture in a cool place.
Leave for at least three hours in the fridge.
10. Put the mixture in your ice cream maker for 25 to 30 minutes.
11. Chop some the remaining FruChef’s Dehydrated Strawberries.
12. When the ice is almost set, add the chopped dried strawberries.
13. Smooth the surface and set aside covered in the freezer. Enjoy!